Hello, and Welcome to EG. Please free to login now, or if you haven't registered, it is encouraged that you do so. Have a fun and great time with the Evolution Gaming experience.
Hello, and Welcome to EG. Please free to login now, or if you haven't registered, it is encouraged that you do so. Have a fun and great time with the Evolution Gaming experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution Gaming Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--Announcements--
Welcome to the EG forums. If you're new, please read the Forum Rules, posted in almost all the sections. Thanks. -EG Staff.

Awards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rawr
Beware of Rawr
Rawr

Awards Vide
PostSubject: Awards   Awards Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 am

I'm making awards as i see fit. Im sure Motion will add to the list... or close it and call me a dumb***. You got your standard awards... and then a few others that are thrown into the mix.

Awards:

Made of $$$ - Member has contributed to the EG fund.

Spellcheck Award - Member has failed at spelling so many times, they need a personal spellcheck.

Helping Hand - Member has gone out of their way to help many members in the community.

Friends with Benefits - User has become an official Affiliation with EG.

Spammer - Self-Explanatory.

Are You Serious!? - User has made a post/topic that is just so shocking, it makes you go "Are you Serious?!?" (ex. I was SHOCKED when i found out OK was a person on its side (turn your head to the left))

Ouch Hot! - User has created one or more topics that are considered "hot" (20 replies or more).

I'm a Princess! - User has made a post/topic that is just... Pinklisted.

Chatty Kathy- User is always on the chatbox.....always.

Grave Robber- User has brought back a dead topic

Outstanding Service- User as gone above and beyond normal EG standards as a member

Drama Queen- User has created a controversial topic.

Fail - User has failed... Hard. (up and beyond a normal Fail)

Good Thinking! - User has come up with a good idea, that has been used to better the EG community.

Member of the Month/Year - Member who has been the "Star Player" of the month/year.

Ice for that Burn? - Has dissed a member (jokingly of course) beyond belief. Warning: May hurt.

Big Brother - Many members look up to this user as a role model or mentor. Good work.

Brown Noser - Member Gets around on these forums (active in nearly all sections and discussions).

Uncle Sam - Member has recruited 50 (number will change as time goes on) members into EG.

Rawr Award - User is just so damn Rawr it's not even funny.

Last edited by Rawr on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:57 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
EG Motion
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
EG Motion

Awards Vide
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 am

This idea is great! and i <3 meh sig
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Beware of Rawr
Rawr

Awards Vide
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:35 am

I'll make a full forum for it when i'm done with this topic. I'm a bit busy atm, but I'm slowly getting it done.
Back to top Go down
EG Motion
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
EG Motion

Awards Vide
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 am

ok sounds good, put it were it fits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awards Vide
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Awards -
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com